Pages

The wedding-filled weekend was wonderful! Saturday my mom, sisters, and I went to two bridal shops where I tried on several dresses. I'm a little disappointed to say that none of them were "the one", but I am definitely closer to knowing the style and cut that look the best and I feel most comfortable in. This weekend or next we will be going to a few more that I am certain are going to have "the one"! I'm having so much fun searching, though!

Since we were in Ann Arbor on Saturday, we had dinner at the Real Seafood, Co. One of THE BEST seafood restaurants in Michigan, without a doubt. We had delicious oysters, crab cakes, and coconut shrimp. So good! Then we browsed a couple of shops before I headed home to make it to one of L's tournament hockey games. They won the whole tournament! Definitely proud of my boy! He got pretty beat up during the tournament though. He still hasn't quite learned his lesson in wearing a face mask during games, and was hit right under the eye with the puck. The injury ended up being less serious than he thought at first, luckily. But the poor guy has a big, red slash on his cheek bone :o( I told him he's atleast going to have to wear a mask for a good two months before our wedding, just in case!

Sunday my mom, sister, and I headed to my grandparents' to meet with two caterers. I am so pleased with the second caterer and believe they are the one! We're corresponding back and forth this week to finalize some options and then should be signing our contract very shortly! :o) I am so excited about our food for the reception.. its not going to be the normal wedding-fare. We are doing a "dressed-up" barbeque for our laid-back, summer in the country theme and I am so excited with how its all coming together!!

As for today, it is a beautiful day in Michigan, with a high of 65 degrees predicted! Spring is on its way in!

One more thing.. please send your good thoughts and some prayers my way. I have an interview tomorrow morning for what I am anticipating to be an AWESOME job! I am really excited about it! I'm meeting with the Chief Operating Officer tomorrow morning before I go into work, and would love for you all to send some positive energy my way! I'm feeling really good about this! :o)

Hope everyone has a lovely St. Patrick's Day!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: