Cocktail Rings: The Bigger the Better!

I am and have always been a huge fan of cocktail rings! They are by far my favorite accessories aside from shoes and bags! I feel like the right cocktail ring can stregically take an outfit from blah to WOW in a second! I'm really hoping to continue building my collection of cocktail rings. I only have a few at the moment, but I'm always on the prowl for them when I'm shopping! Whether they be $2 or $2,000, a cocktail ring is a great way to express yourself and pump up an otherwise boring outfit. Here are some of my favorites, currently available at Saks.

Bottega Veneta Sterling Silver Faceted Ring

Alexis Bittar Montauk Lucite Jeweled Ring



David Yurman Diamond, Blue Topax, London Blue Topaz & Sterling Silver Ring

David Yurman Turquoise & Sterling Silver Ring

Ippolita Turquoise & 18K Yellow Gold Ring

Juicy Couture Garden Cluster Ring

Kara Ross Coral Cocktail Ring

Kate Spade Bee & Flower Ring

Kate Spade Bow Ring

Kenneth Jay Lane Wedding Cake Ring

Kenneth Jay Lane Faux Pearl Ring

Konstantino Silver Etched Ring
I think the Kate Spade Bee & Flower ring is my favorite of the bunch! Which one is your favorite?
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Cocktail Rings: The Bigger the Better!