Pages



My sister K's graduation party was yesterday. We wish her many congrats and good luck on the new chapter of her life that has begun! We had lots of fun decorating and hostessing for our wonderful family and friends. The picture is of myself, the graduate, and my other sister. We have one more, but she was busy running around with the other 7 year olds.

Today was spent in the absolute best way possible...
by the pool :-) I went to my mom's and soaked up the sun and did some swimming my mom and sister E. I just got home, chatted with Waterfront Preppy and heard all about her new life in San Fran :-), and now I think I'm going to do a little cleaning before L gets home from work. I'm feeling like a movie tonight, so maybe I'll check out our video on demand and have pizza and popcorn ready in our tv room when he gets home!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: