Some Outfits from Last Week and a New Obsession!

I hope everyone in America and all my American readers abroad had a fabulous and safe 4th of July weekend! I had a great first week of work and the weekend has been fun and relaxing! We've caught up with friends, done tons of shopping and eaten really good food!

I've been going back and forth with my second blog, Pink Julep's Dressing Room and I think that this week proves I'm really only able to keep up with one blog, especially since I'm working now. So I'm going to put that project on hold again and I'll continue posting OOTD's, but I'll incorporate them into this blog. It's just easier. And I'm starting with a couple of outfits from last week, the first of which is pictured above: a vintage inspired floral dress and cardigan combo that I bought for summer and have only just now gotten to wear cause it's finally warm in London! Yay!

I even coordinated my nail polish with the ensemble. I'm really into using nail polish as an accessory these days! I probably change my nail colour about 3 times a week on average. Though it doesn't show in these photos, the blue was exactly the same colour as the blue on the dress.

Love this print! It incorporates on-trend coral and it's very water colour looking. I'm the worst for wearing all black all the time, so I've been trying to push myself into wearing more colours!

The dress and cardigan were very bright so I kept my make-up simple and used coral blush and lipstick, two of my favourite things!
I love these sunglasses and they haven't seen the light of day in quite some time!

Oasis Floral Dress
Oasis Coral Cardigan
Banana Republic Nude Pumps
Diesel Brown Leather Work Bag
Accessorize Gold Earrings
Accessorize White Enamel Ring
Vintage Dior Sunglasses
Nails: Barry M Cyan Blue

On Friday I went back to my darker hues, but decided to rock some animal print for a little extra sass!

Dorothy Perkins Leopard Print Top
Esprit Black Trousers
Franco Sarto Wasabi Pumps
Edna Ronay Black Work Bag
Handmade Hammered Silver Earrings (gift)


I am currently so obsessed with bracelets and stacking them up in different colours. I'm probably a little late on this trend so I stocked up on tons of bracelets this weekend at H&M and Accessorize! One of my favourite bloggers, Pretty in Pink Megan has coined this trend "The Arm Party" and I'm on board! What do you think of this trend? Are you wearing tons of bracelets stacked up your arm? What are your favourite types of bracelets to mix and match?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Some Outfits from Last Week and a New Obsession!