Pretty in Pink

Bottega Veneta at ShopStyle

Naturally with a name like Pink Julep, I love PINK!!! Been having a bit of a Cinderella complex lately because I'm so excited to go to London that I find myself getting antsy, wishing I was all dressed up with somewhere to go! Here are some looks that I put together featuring PINK evening gowns! Enjoy!



Pink and black is classic! Think Marilyn Monroe singing Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend or Madonna in the Material Girl video!





Pink and glitzy silver reminds me of DISCO!!! There's a Studio 54 feel to any color being paired with sparkly silver shoes and a bag! Bring on the retro glamour!!!




And of course my favorite look, fuschia complimented by gold and turquoise accessories! To me, turquoise is the ultimate timeless neutral while also being bright! I can remember my mother wearing a lot of turquoise in the 80's, I've seen her in photos wearing it in the 60's and 70's and I've definitely been wearing it since the early 90's... point proven: it doesn't go out of style! And paired with pink and gold, it becomes evening chic perfection!

How would you accessorize a hot pink gown?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pretty in Pink