Pages

Hope everyone has been having a wonderful weekend! I'm sure its a big Christmas shopping weekend for most of you.. well that is if you're like me and NEVER get your Christmas shopping done more than two weeks before the big day! :-)

My sister and I spent yesterday in Royal Oak. We had our hair cut, lunch at Pronto!, and spent the afternoon shopping along Washington and Main. It was verrrry chilly, but we bundled up and had a wonderful time! Yesterday evening we spent a good hour in the craft store, but I'm happy to say that I have my Bridesmaid gifts (they will receive as their invite to be a part of our special day!) ALMOST finished! They have turned out so well, and completely handmade! I can't wait to show you all.. but I will wait until I know the girls have received them! My goal is to finish them up today, and have them in the mail tomorrow!

L has chosen his groomsmen as well. He will also (with my help lol) be doing something special for them as his invitation to be a part of his "wedding-day crew". I really like the idea that we came up with for both the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, which I'll post once they're out!

So, speaking of wedding attendants, L and I are both going to have two honor attendants, instead of just one. We are both the oldest of 3 (siblings around our age.. I also have a 7 year old sister). I have two sisters within 5 years of me, and he has two brothers within 4 years of him. So, my sisters E & K will both be Maids of Honor, and his brothers C & J, will both be a Best Man. I couldn't imagine choosing one sister over the other because the three of us are so close, and the same goes for his brothers so that worked out perfectly! Then, we will each have three more attendants, totalling 5 on each side. I'm really excited for our siblings and close friends to be able to be such an important part of our big day :-)

Today, I have to run around to find a finishing touch to my bridesmaid gifts, get L's groomsmen gifts, and finish them all up. We're having dinner at my mom's tonight, and getting her condo decorated for Christmas yay! I'll also be doing some catching up on things around the house somewhere in between.. maybe I should do that part now before I venture out into the cold!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: