Milly by Michelle Smith 2011 RTW

I usually like what I see on the runway each season from Milly, but the Fall 2011 RTW collection is the best I've seen so far from designer Michelle Smith. Her Fall 2011 RTW collection says, I'm here, I'm mean business and I'm gorgeous! I really like the 70's inspiration in the collection, the colors are beautiful and she seems to have embraced the gaucho pants with boots trends which is all over the runway! Enjoy the eye candy! There are also a variety of fabrics and textures and though not a lot of brights, there are some mixed in and you'll even recognize a few of the prints that Milly is so famous for! These are some of my favorite looks from the Milly Fall 2011 RTW collection. Enjoy!


All photos from www.style.com
post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Milly by Michelle Smith 2011 RTW