OOTD & Embracing a Trend

This is my outfit today. I quite like it so I thought I'd share since I haven't done one of these posts in a while.

Boyfriend Cardigan: H&M
White Tee: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Black Suede Platform Boots: Aerosoles
Scarf: Uniqlo
Glasses: Prada
And this is the outfit everyone saw today since it's freeeeeeezing cold in London today... I've hardly had my coat off at all.

Coat: Rocha John Rocha (from Debenhams)
Gloves: H&M
Hat: Accessorize
And I've finally fallen victim to the camel trend that I've been avoiding like the plague. I didn't give in because I particularly like it, but more because i'm trying to wear something besides black and grey every day. I love the look of black leggings with brown riding boots, which I plan to wear with this H&M tunic sweater. I also branched out this week and bought a teal v-neck sweater and a purple t-shirt! Color is kind of hard to find this time of year... but I'm working on it!

Happy Hump Day! It'll be Friday before we know it!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: OOTD & Embracing a Trend