Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

As promised, here is how I asked my bridesmaids to be a part of our special day!


All ready to craft something special! :-)

My sister, E, aka Maid of Honor #1, and I working on the cards at my mom's house!
I love how the name plates turned out! I found these rustic/country name cards and used rubber alphabet stamps to put their names on them. I love that it has kind of an "old-time" feeling to it!

The front of the card, before the decision to add a pearl to each side of the name plate..



And, voila! The finished product. Completely a DIY. I wanted it to be hand-made because I think its more special that way! There is an initial charm in each for the girls to add to their bouquet on our wedding day! It may or may not be visible, but it will be something meaningful that they will have held on to during our whole engagement and will have with them on the big day! :-)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Will You Be My Bridesmaid?