Exactly 6 Months From Today...

I am marrying the love of my life! I am so excited for our wedding and even more excited for our future :o) I remember us being 16 and 18, laying back in our seats in my convertable, with the top down, just staring up at the sky and talking about what our future would look like. We talked about getting married, how many kids we would have, what we would name them, who will have to push who around in a wheel chair first. We talked about how much we would still be in love with eachother when we're old and gray, watching our grandchildren running around us, and smiling at eachother because of the family we started by falling in love. We laughed so hard on those nights and the sentimental me would start to cry because I knew our future would be so beautiful and wonderful.

And now, in 6 months, the future that we dreamed of and talked about on those starry nights down by the river, will officially begin. A wonderful journey has led us to this point and I continue to be amazed that that blonde, blue-eyed hockey player who made my heart skip a beat the first time I locked eyes with him almost 10 years ago, will be my husband in 6 short months. I am so excited about what our future holds and I couldn't ask for anyone more wonderful to spend it with. I love you, L, with every last bit of me and I can't wait for you to be my husband! ♥

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Exactly 6 Months From Today...