Up and at 'em..

Well, its official. I do not sleep in anymore! I was up at 7 AM this morning for absolutely no reason and was wide-eyed and ready for the day! This is a good thing because I've been able to make a lot of wedding progress this morning :o)


I love love love this idea! We were planning on serving my grandparents' homemade applesauce (they have apple trees right on their property) at the reception, and after seeing this I think it would be so great to package some up in mason/jam jars for everyone to take home. Such a sweet little thing!



We've also been doing lots of research on ceremony/cocktail hour music. We have been thinking we'd like to do something with a bluegrass feel to it. L and I both love bluegrass and since our whole wedding is the late summer/early fall in the country theme and a dressed up bbq reception, we've been looking for a bluegrass band or banjo player. Well, while researching online this morning, I came across a GREAT banjo player that we actually saw play while Up North a couple of years ago. He is so talented! I think he'd be perfect for the cocktail hour and quite possibly the ceremony as well!

Little details are definitely starting to come together. We still have some large details to get set in stone too, so we're trying to get those finished so that the stress of having the major things together can be wiped away! Today my mom, sisters, one of my bridesmaids, and I are going to try on one of the dresses I really liked again.. we may decide it is the one today! The girls are also going to try on a couple of bridesmaid dresses I really like. I also have my eye on a couple of numbers from J Crew that I just received fabric swatches of. My goal is that we will atleast narrow it down to the J Crew dresses or the ones they try on today!

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Up and at 'em..