A Little This and That

Sorry for the infrequent posting lately. It's been insane around here with guests visiting and other things going on. I hope things are getting back to normal now. I thought I would clue you all in to what's been going on. We finally went to ASDA, the British version of Walmart. Wally World in my opinion is much better, but ASDA is great and super cheap! I love it and you can get some American sweets and foods that I haven't been able to find elsewhere so needless to say, we'll be going back, if for nothing else than a bag of M&M's, one of my favorite candies that I can never find here in London.
Yesterday my 3 disc Tracy Anderson boxed set came in the post and I'm so excited... okay, honestly I'm scared. I'm super out of shape, but the nice thing about DVD's is that it won't be embarrassing if I need to scale back like it would be in a public class. I hope these will jumpstart my fitness so I can feel good about doing group classes later on and get fit!!!


I'm really enjoying my new blender! My husband is too... we're smoothy junkies! I love that I can trick myself into ingesting foods I normally don't like by blending them together!


I'm currently obsessed with this Yumchaa Mango Sunrise Green Tea. It's loose tea that we bought at a market on King Street a while back. I don't normally care much for mango, but this tea is delicious!


I saw a lot of fashion & beauty bloggers using Rimmel London nail polishes, so I decided to try one. These are soooooo cheap! I decided I would try a trend color like coral, something I want to wear this summer, but may not necessarily wear in the long term. The color is Apricot Punch and it's lovely and vibrant. This polish is also scented. I don't mind the scent, it is actually quite nice, but I can definitely tell the difference between this polish and a more expensive brand. It's a bit thin in coverage and I had to really layer it on, but for the price tag, I love Rimmel London Lasting Finish polish and I would buy it again.



I'm really into spring colors. This is Barry M Pure Turquoise. The Barry M nail polishes are also super cheap and I like them a lot better than most other drugstore brands. I think I'm going to get a lot of wear out of this turquoise color this summer!


Right before my mother-in-law came to stay, I decided to finally invest in a desk. We desperately needed a home for our business and laptop. I assembled both the desk and chair.
And this is what it looks like now! It's the perfect blogging corner, right by our window where I can sit and get inspired while watching the world go by! I need to get something to hang on the wall over the desk and I'm thinking about some sort of memo board or cork board where I can put notes, reminders and inspiring photos!


We also invested in a tv recently. We didn't get any sort of service or cable. We are dvd people! Not having cable has made us so productive! Also, we both detest commercials, so dvd's are the way forward for us!


All the trees in our neighborhood of Putney are blooming. This time of year is just gorgeous in London!


I bought these rings from Accessorize recently and I'm obsessed with them. I'm wearing one or two of them nearly every day. Also, the polish color is Barry M Spring Green, which I wore for St. Patrick's Day.

Well, that's all I've got for the moment! I hope you've all been having a lovely weekend!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Little This and That