A Big Week On Its Way...

We have a big week coming up this week! Thursday is the day for our long awaited engagement photos! I'm so excited to do these :o) Right after our session, we are heading to Wisconsin for the holiday weekend for L's cousin's wedding. It is a much needed getaway weekend with the family. I can't wait!

In the meantime, I have to work for the next three days, squeeze in two kickboxing classes, manicure & pedicure appointments, some wedding-related duties, and be sure we have everything packed and ready to go for the engagement photos (we're going to Kalamazoo for them) and the wedding trip. Busy, busy, busy!

This weekend has been a God-send for being able to tackle a lot of my list of to-do's before getting into this week. Yesterday I had my hair trimmed and colored. It feels great to have my brassy brown gone, and my chocolate brown back! I then spent the day shopping with one of my girlfriends.. we had a GREAT shopping day. We were more than successful in what we set out to find.

This morning my sister and I headed to church and enjoyed a great sermon! From there we did a quick mall stop where I found my new FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS!! Seriously, they are amazing. And, guess how much they are? Only $40 at American Eagle. Really girls, go there now. Buy a pair. They are selling out like crazy and you will fall in love as soon as you try them on... they're the AE Artist Jean, back by popular demand. I bought them in the dark denim. They don't seem to have the dark on the website, so you'll probably have to go into the store to find yours.

Today I have been getting a lot accomplished around the house and will hopefully get started on some packing this evening. Its been a beauitiful weekend in Michigan, and I'm thoroughly enjoying doing things around the house with all of the windows open :o)

Hope everyone had a great weekend and here's to a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Big Week On Its Way...