Happy May!

Eeeek! Its been a full week since I've posted. Not acceptable! This week was a reeeally busy one and I just never had time to sit down and devote my brain to a full, quality post. My apologies!

First, a little bit of a wedding update...

I am so excited to say that we signed on with a graphic designer this week! Meet Jen, of Miss Pickles Press! She is going to design and print our invitations, thank-you's, programs, a custom monogram! (so excited about this!), and lots of absolutely awesome details and pieces for the reception that I can't wait to show you all later this summer! She is so so talented and has the same appreciation for all things vintage and old-fashioned as we do! Together we have discussed some pretty wonderful stuff for our wedding and I am so so so excited! Thanks again, Jen!

We also set our engagement photo session this week. It is in 3 weeks! I cannot wait to meet our photographer (we're in Michigan, she's in Indiana!), do the shoot, and finally have some beautiful professional photos of us. I can't tell you how many picture frames I have bought in the last year with the intention of it being for an engagement or wedding photo! And, speaking of our photographer- Her wedding was yesterday!! Congratulations Megan! All of the best to you and your new husband!!

Now for an image to give a peek into our wedding...


Our colors are pink, orange, and brown and I just love these bouquets. I think the ribbons look fun but are not for me. Our bouquets will be wrapped in ribbon.

I also wanted to say that I am sooooo happy that Spring is here! It has been a beautiful weekend here and we had a lot of our friends over for a bonfire last night to celebrate Spring! We had lots of fun playing yard games, lounging & chatting, and hanging out by the fire :o) Yay for Spring weather!


I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Happy May!