Mixing Neutrals With a POP of Color!

I opted for cool and comfy today! And I have to say, I was never into nude shoes until I bought my first pair of nude platform pumps and now I feel like I can't live without them! Having been a dancer for years, I always had to wear nude shoes on the stage and felt that nude shoes in real life looked too much like dance shoes... bAlign Centerut I'm in love now and I love experimenting with them and wearing them with colors that you wouldn't necessarily think to wear them with, like grey. And I wasn't feeling particularly clever this morning in the fashion department so I shook things up with a stand-out bag in yellow!

Black Rose Embellished Trapeze Tank - Elle from Kohl's
Heather Grey Trousers - Ann Taylor Loft
Nude Platform Pumps - Banana Republic
Yellow Bag - Aldo
Diamond Studs - Gift
Diamond Star Necklace - Gift
Black Plastic Ring - H&M
I hope you all had a safe and Happy Memorial Day!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Mixing Neutrals With a POP of Color!