Pink Julep in the Kitchen: Getting Organized

I have a few cookbooks and folders of recipes that I've printed out and stuffed in a drawer somewhere. I find that the books are a little too bulky to carry around the kitchen and they just end up getting dirty! So I decided to pull my favorite recipes out of the books and put them into organizers!

I picked up this recipe box by Galison of New York from Books and Books in Camana Bay. It is so adorable, comes with separators for different types of recipes (i.e. deserts, beverages, starters, etc.) and 50 blank recipe cards. Once those are finished, 4x6 index cards will fit in the box and it will hold loads, though there are free printable cards online!

I also have this adorable recipe binder by Cath Kidston which comes with pages for writing down recipes as well as perforated shopping list sheets! Also, anything I print out can be hole punched and just put straight into the book!


How do you organize your recipes?
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Julep in the Kitchen: Getting Organized