Pink Julep On The Town: Agua Restaurant

Mr. Julep took me out to dinner last night at Agua Restaurant, a fairly new place on the island. Agua is mostly Italian, but features Asian-inspired dishes as well as a Peruvian section as well.

We shared the cheese filled focaccia to start and it was great! Mr. Julep had the Panko & Herb Crusted Sea Bass and it was delicious!

I had the Filet, which I had to order without the sauce because I'm allergic to mushrooms. I'm of the opinion that if you cook a filet just right, it doesn't need anything, but pepper! The steak wasn't that great, was slightly overcooked, but I've had worse... and the potatoes weren't great either. Out of 10, I'd give this restaurant a 6 or 7... it was fun, the staff & service was amazing and the wine was delicious.
To see more of my outfit, visit www.pinkjulepsdressingroom.com.
xoxo,
Pink Julep!


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pink Julep On The Town: Agua Restaurant