Vegetables? Yes Please!















I have completed the 5 day attack phase of the Dukan Diet as recommended for me by the questionaire on the website and I'm now entering the cruise phase! I can confirm that I have lost 6 pounds in 5 days and I'm simply delighted with the results thus far! I have gone from 188 pounds to 182 pounds in less than a week!



I started cruise phase today, which will last approximately 3 days for every additional pound I would like to lose and ending only when I've reached my goal weight. I can now start having vegetables! I will now alternate pure protein days with protein/vegetable days, never having a day without protein, but every other day adding vegetables to my meals. Seeing as how I have 48 more pounds to lose, I will be in the cruise phase most likely for 144 days, a little under 5 months before I start the consolidation phase.

If you know me at all or have been reading this blog for a while, you probably know that I am not much of a veggies girl. I used to brag about having the eating habits of a 6 year old. However, after going for 5 days with nothing but diet salt, herbs, spices, garlic and boullion cubes on my pure protein foods, I'm now very excited about the multiple flavors I can achieve from adding veggies to my meals!


I love green beans and soya beans so I'll be eating those alot! I'll also be making more soups so that I can incorporate onion, celery, occasional carrots (they are too starchy to eat all the time, but are allowed occasionally) and tomato paste or juice.


During the cruise phase I should lose approximately 1 pound every 3 days or so.


I just want to say thank you to everyone who has left me a positive, encouraging comment! I really appreciate the support!



post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vegetables? Yes Please!