When All Else Fails, Wear a Big Necklace!

I was running late, tired, and feeling stuffy and unimaginative this morning... I must have put on 3 or 4 different outfits. I finally decided that with a busy day ahead and me feeling kinda crappy that easy and comfy would be best...


I felt a little naked in this top without a cardi (too hot!) or something, so I threw on this old Kukui necklace that I got about 4 or 5 years ago! Remember when these were all the rage? I still like mine and pull it out from time to time. I paid $10 for it and I think it is a great statement piece! Once my niece when she was about 4 said "I love your necklace! Is it bubblegum?" so I have a chuckle everytime I wear it! Kids say the darnedest things!
Ruffle Tee - H&M
Black Trousers - Ann Taylor Loft
Black Leather Ballet Flats - Jessica Simpson
Kukui Necklace - 42nd Street Flea Market, NYC
Diamond Studs - Gift
Black Plastic Ring - H&M
Black Nylon Rouched Tote - Payless
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: When All Else Fails, Wear a Big Necklace!