Classic Silhouettes

Meet the black & white version of L and I! These wonderful custom silhouettes were made for us by the awesome folks at Max & Finn. They created these silhouettes for us to incorporate into our wedding and I could not be happier with the results. Our graphic designer is using the image in some of our wedding pieces and I am so excited! You should really check out their blog and I highly recommend Max & Finn for any of you who would like to have a lovely, classic silhouette done of you and your fiance, husband, or of course your little ones! They are so so sweet and would look beautiful framed in your home too!

I have always loved the look of black and white silhouettes. They are timeless, beautiful, and a creative yet classic way to showcase your family (or future-family!) :o)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Classic Silhouettes