Summer Fare

If you are looking for easy to prepare Summer recipes, this is one you must add to your list!

Mojito Maven twittered about the Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Chicken recipe a couple of weeks ago. It sounded great and I had been wanting to try preparing pulled pork in our new slow cooker.

Over the weekend we bought "all" of the ingredients (only 4), and Tuesday when I came home for lunch, I quickly chopped an onion and threw the chicken, onion, pineapple, and our favorite BBQ sauce in.

At 7 PM, one of THE BEST summer dinners I've had was ready :) I sautéed some asparagus with lemon olive oil, salt, and pepper, toasted some whole grain bread, and piled on the pulled pork.

Amazing. That is the word to describe this delicious, fantastically easy, pulled chicken recipe. You could not even tell it was chicken instead of pork! It's a must for anyone looking for delicious recipes for this summer :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Summer Fare