A New Old Dress

If you read this blog regularly, you've probably seen me wear this ruffled dress and cardigan many times. I would venture to say it's one of my favourite pieces because of comfort, style and versatility! But I added different shoes and a scarf to it this time around to make it a totally different outfit!
This is one of my favourite scarves and it was a gift from my husband.
I'm really into red lipstick again! I've been wearing it quite a bit lately! I'm just so over coral because I've been wearing it so much that I've been desperate for a change in my make-up routine. What is your go-to lip colour when you're feeling something different?

Express Ruffle Dress
Express Ruffle Cardi
Black Tights
Gabor Brown Riding Boots
Desigual Scarf
Accessorize Earrings
Accessorize Enamel Ring

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A New Old Dress