A To-Do List Kind of Week!

The upcoming week is going to be a busy one. I have myself on a strict wedding-planning schedule for the month of August, and I am trying to get as much leg work done this week so that I can feel like I'm ahead of the game once August arrives.

On the agenda for this week:
  • Call to schedule this weeks appointment with our tent company to go to the location for measurements
  • Meet tent company at location to go through measurements and planning
  • Set up tasting appointment with the caterer
  • Shop for my Bridesmaid gifts
  • Get all electrical information from vendors for our electrician
  • Purchase undergarments and shoes
  • Dress fitting - My dress is in! Yay!
  • Decide on shoes for Bridesmaids
  • Make plans for the rest of our paper goods with our graphic artist
  • Help make guest favors for my shower a week from today!
  • Put together a rough plan for the ceremony to give to our Pastor

I will try to squeeze a few more things in there, but that is what I am promising myself will get accomplished this week!

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A To-Do List Kind of Week!