The Great Debate Results!

Here are the results from the post the other day!

First of all, to set it straight, this is the JR/SB "Navajo Flat" real Great Debate. Fellow blogger Melissa C. Morris says she spoke directly to Vivian from SB (I didn't write this, she did, so click the link to see the full "article"):
Bonanno
: The Original.
My father made them back in the 60's with Mr.. Luigi Pucillo, his partner. My mother cut out the leather into patterns, the long thin strips for the whipstit
ch as well as punched every single hole by hand. She put together all the tops of the sandals chose the colors she thought would show nice on her counter, while my father glued, stitched and sanded the soles. The Bonanno name was never stamped into the sole until my brother took over the business in the 1980s.
Jack: Imitation.
They saw a good thing, copied and mass produced them and sold them in dept stores. There is no patent on a shoe so more power to them.


Here are the results to my Great Debate (I felt compelled to make it official!):
Look at how some won by landslides--Lilly for instance! Tomorrow is my mother's birthday, happy birthday in advance mom!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Great Debate Results!