It's All There in Black and White

Yesterday I pulled out a dress that I haven't worn since I left the Cayman Islands. It is one of my favourites, though it isn't the most comfortable. I love a black and white look as I think when worn together, the colours look so crisp and really put-together! I think especially if you're tired (as I was) and need something quick to put on that will look sharp, you can't go wrong with a black and white dress over tights with a cardigan.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far! I can't believe it's Thursday already! The time seems to be flying by and at this rate, it's going to be Christmas before we know it!

Halebob dress
Esprit lace cardigan
DKNY black tights
Franco Sarto black pumps
Prada glasses

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: It's All There in Black and White