Pages

My course materials have arrived! I came home yesterday to find my package with all of my intro information and my course and test packs. The package also included a CD with all of the course information in it, along with an orientation section. Its going to be hard work and I didn't expect otherwise. I know from my minor studies that Interior Design is a tough field. But, its also a wonderful and rewarding one. I'm very excited to get back into it. I'm even more excited that I found this program that fits where my life is right now perfectly!

L and I are heading Up North tomorrow night with his brother and his girlfriend. His family has a place on a lake and we plan to spend lots of time on the boat and in the water :-) We will be there until Sunday. We may head even further North (about 45 more minutes or so) for one of the days to canoe the Au Sable River. My family has property right on the river and near many drop-off/pick-up points for canoers and kayakers. Yay for 4 days in beautiful northern Michigan. Speaking of which...

L and I are going here in about 4 weeks:



Mackinaw Island :-) Just the two of us for a long weekend in one of the prettiest places in our state. Ahhhhh, I can just smell the Great Lakes air!

That's all for now.. hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: