THE NEW BATHROOM!

Sorry it took a little while for the pictures. The last couple of days became busier than we thought and we put the finishing touches on the bathroom just last night. So, anyway, here it is! Remember, the bathroom is teeny-tiny so its hard to get everything into one photo. You'll just have to kind of put the pieces together :)



And there it is! Like I said, the tile isn't our faaavorite thing in the world, but I think that the design and pieces of the rest of the bathroom really work with it and "bring out the best" in it. I am very happy with the way it turned out, and so is L :-)

In other news, I enrolled in my first class for my new Interior Design program. Its History of Interiors and will be done completely by correspondence, and at my own, working-girl pace. Now, I just have to wait for my books and lessons to come in the mail!! Very excited!

This evening I think L and I are going to our town's street art fair. Its always fun to browse the tents for cool things like jewelry, art, home decor, and, of course, food! He works at the hospital until about 7:30 so hopefully we'll get about an hour before it gets dark. Tomorrow is my younger sister's high school graduation party. Lots of family, fun, and more good food :-) Sunday will be my first "nothing-to-do" day in quite some time. I plan on doing... whatever I want!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: THE NEW BATHROOM!