Off the Cuff

Recently I posted about my unending love of cocktail rings to punch up an outfit. If you missed it, you can read it here. Well, I feel the same about a fantastic bracelet, particularly cuffs! A bright cuff and lighten up any gloomy outfit! An edgy cuff can add the right amount of edge without making you look like a member of Hell's Angels. Or a blingin cuff might add the right amount of sparkle for evening when a necklace just won't do! Here are some fabulous cuffs and bangles I found at Saks that I'm loving right now:

Alexander McQueen Wide Skull Bracelet
Alexis Bittar Secret Garden Hinge Bracelet in Pale Olive

Bounkit Turquoise Cuff Bracelet

David Yurman Sterling Silver Textured Bracelet

John Hardy 18K Yellow Gold & Sterling Silver Cuff

Kenneth Jay Lane Snake-Pattern Bracelet

Marc by Marc Jacobs Bow Wow Wow Anabella Bracelet

Oscar de la Renta Floral Cuff Bracelet

Oscar de la Renta Klimt Jeweled Bracelet
I would love to have these 2 Oscars in my jewelry box! Which one is your favorite?
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Off the Cuff