Gamecocks + VV= Love

They finally have it online! WOO HOO! Vineyard Vines has finally put their USC collegiate line online! I am SO excited. For all of you who didn't know, the USC mascot is a Gamecock! That's it pictured in the print. Cocky is the USC mascot who goes to all the USC games' name. There are a bunch of photos of Cocky where its posing with its arms out so I've begun calling Cocky the sassy Gamecock! Look at how cute this bag is! I'll definitely be picking one up before I head down to school! This also comes in Navy blue but how can you pass up the traditional USC garnet (I'm using the official school color name...)?! I am so excited! As the VV website says, "Wear Your Colors With Pride!" Click the link to see if there are totes or ties for your current school or Alma Mater!

xxKatie

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gamecocks + VV= Love