Raising the Hemline for Fall 2010 - 60's Style

Photo Credit: modculture.info

I have always been a fan of 60's fashion! I think the 60's were by far the most glamourous and sexiest years in American history. The hair was big, the dresses were short, the pants were tight and the make-up was super glam! I love it! So I got excited while browsing the fashion show stills for Fall 2010 Ready to Wear when I saw a lot of 60's inspired styles on the runway. I would love to wear some of these mini's with some tights and a great pair of pumps or boots! Here are some of my favorite looks: Giambatista Valli

Halston


Prada



Stella McCartney



Albino



Giambattista Valli




Prada



Albino



Balenciaga


Proenza Schouler



Albino




Giambattista Valli

All photos with the exception of the first one from http://www.style.com/

Will you be raising your hem this fall?

post signature


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Raising the Hemline for Fall 2010 - 60's Style