They Call Me Mellow Yellow


I have a tendency to look like an undertaker because I wear so much black, so when I went shopping recently, I made a conscious effort to get some colourful pieces for my wardrobe! When I chose my outfit yesterday morning, I wanted to wear something that would look okay with flats because my feet were a little tired and sore from the heels I wore yesterday.


I have also had some tired eyes lately. Going from wearing my contacts maybe 4 or 5 hours a day to wearing them all day long while staring at a computer screen was taking its toll. So I rocked the glasses yesterday. It made a world of difference!


I love red nails and/or lips with yellow! However, I can't stop thinking that my hand combo looks a little like ketchup and mustard.

Friendship bracelets are all the rage and I love it! It's a very cute, affordable trend that's easy to wear. I love that this one is simply braided, has multiple colours and has a gold chain running through it.
I'm also digging seed bead bracelets! I bought two sets of these yellow bangles and I wear them all at the same time.

Esprit Yellow Hoodie Sweater
Esprit Black Skirt
Office Black Eyelet Bow Flats
Prada Glasses
Accessorize Friendship Bracelet
Accessorize Friendship Bracelet
Accessorize Gold Earrings
Accessorize Yellow Enamel Ring
Nails: Barry M Bright Red

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: They Call Me Mellow Yellow