Back to Basics: Dressing Up A T-Shirt

Photo Credit: www.nordstrom.com

I love taking a basic piece in my wardrobe and working with it to create a lush outfit! One of the most versatile and important pieces a gal can have in her closet is a really great t-shirt! It doesn't have to be expensive and there are so many styles to chose from these days! The options are endless! I usually get my basic tees from H&M because they have so many great styles and colors. They are also super cheap! But I'm also a fan of Splendid, Mango and have gotten so many wonderful tees in Macy's in the past, all different brands that I can no longer remember. Your tees don't need to go into boxes with your shorts and swimwear this Fall! Keep them out and work them into your wardrobe for colder months by layering them under jackets, cardigans or simply putting a warm scarf around your neck! Dress them up with great colorful statement jewelry, fab jeans and heels or keep them casual with boots and a hobo bag! Either way the options for your basic tees are endless! Here are a few outfits I put together using great tees:
T-Shirt 1




T-shirt 2


post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Back to Basics: Dressing Up A T-Shirt