I Will Always Love You: Softsoap Pomegranate Body Wash

Photo Credit: www.drugstore.com

There was a time when I was living in New York and money was so tight I would pinch a penny till it cried for help! Pocket money was a long gone commodity and shopping was most of the time completely out of the question for about a year or two. Occasionally, I would go into the drugstores and get something for myself like a Lip Smackers gloss or a shower gel... I know this sounds a little pathetic, but I was on my own and making it in the big city (barely) so don't judge! On one fated trip to the Rite Aid I discovered Softsoap Pomagranate Body Wash and I stood there smelling it for at least an hour! It is the most fragrant smell ever and so inviting! I asked that Christmas for Mr. Julep (only my boyfriend back then) to slip one of these into my stocking and he did! I have always loved this body wash and I yelped last week when I discovered our local grocery store has started stocking it! And for $4.00, who can beat it! I've been making up excuses to myself to take more showers! It's kind of a big deal! YUM!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: I Will Always Love You: Softsoap Pomegranate Body Wash