In Need of a Reading List!

In the past couple of weeks I've been doing some organizing around the house. While doing so, I've discovered (or re-discovered) that I have quite a few books that are just waiting to be read. I purchased them knowing that I wanted to read them, but just haven't yet been able to get around to it.

Looking at the books I started thinking.. when will I read them? where should I start?

So, I decided to make a booklist for myself. This keeps it organized and clear (two things I really need to stay on task!), and I can one-by-one add these books to the bookshelf/trophy shelf of the "already read" books!

I'll be reading these books in addition to our Book Beginnings & Book Ends book club books, as well as books I may pick up to add to the "que" along the way!

So, in case you're interested in what I'm reading, here is my list:

August: Finish The Help.

September: Say You're One of Them, by Uwem Akpan

October: Shoot the Moon, by Billie Letts

November: True Believer, by Nicholas Sparks

December: Captivating, by John & Stasi Eldredge

January: A Far Country, by Daniel Mason

February: Love in the Time of Cholera, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

March: Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer

April: Suite Francaise, by Irene Demirovsky

May: The Double Bind, by Chris Bohjalian

I know it will feel good to finally get these read! They've been waiting for me to put a crease in their bindings for a long time!

Have any of you read any of these books yet? What did you think of them?

0 comments:

Post a comment on: In Need of a Reading List!