This & That

I've been carrying this tote bag around and I just love it! It's an Erdem tote that came free with a magazine, but how cute is it?


My little sister is coming to stay this weekend and I'm so excited! I've been cleaning up a storm and I picked up a few cute things to spruce up the flat... we're still working on some of the decorating little by little. I love this cute little sign that I bought to cover a scratched bit of the wall. It's from Laura Ashley.

I also grabbed these adorable owl candles... how cute are they? These came from Cargo, a great little home store in the Putney Exchange shopping centre.

This Laura Ashley tea cosy is one of those things that I totally didn't need, but couldn't resist! I'm sure I'll make good use of it during the winter months! I can't wait to make a pot of tea now so I can use it!

I asked a friend of mine to bring me these two Tazo teas back from her trip to the US. These are my favourite teas in the world! I love mixing one bag of each into a pot for a really lovely fusion blend flavour! It's going to be a delicious treat as it starts getting colder!


I hope everyone's week got off to a good start!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: This & That