Good Fun, Good Food & OOTD

Last night we headed out to Marlyebone to meet some people we made friends with in Cayman that came back to London a year ago. We went early and explored the neighborhood a bit and on our way there, we found this Belgian Food Company stand. I had a waffle with milk chocolate and hubby tried one with syrup. What a delightful snack! I wouldn't eat them all the time by any means, but it was certainly warm and yummy, a great combination in the cold!

Here's my OOTD from last night:

Cowle Neck Sweater Dress - H&M
Ribbed Tights - Hanes
Suede Boots - Aerosoles
Black Ring - H&M
Silver Leaf Earrings - Accessorize
Sunnies - Armani Exchange
Bag - Coach
Me met our friends at The Marlyebone Pub, a lovely establishment where we enjoyed some lovely glasses of wine! We then headed over to Union Cafe, a quaint spot with minimalist interior that reminded me of restaurants in downtown New York City. I ordered a steak and we drank Merlot. The food was great and the atmosphere very hip! We really enjoyed it!
We then went to have one last bevy at a cute little pub called The Beehive which I thought was a super cute pub and we had much chit chat about London, Cayman and upcoming events! It was so fun!
I will definitely be checking out more of the Marlyebone scene at some point... there's a place there that looks fabulous called La Fromagerie. It's a gigantic cheese store! I love nothing more than cheese!!! Happy Friday!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Good Fun, Good Food & OOTD