Pages

Remedy

Photo Credit: www.boots.com

Today I crawled out of my sickbed and ventured out to look for some Vick's, medicine, Hall's cough sweets and I was hoping to find a menthol bath salt that I used to get in New York when I had a cold. I got everything else on my list, including some goodies that weren't on my list (Hello Chanel Paradoxal Nail Polish!!!) but I was out of luck with the bath salts. Don't get me wrong, Boots has many a bath product to choose from and they're all lovely, but none that fit the bill for clearing up my hideous congestion.
And then I stumbled on the essential oils aisle. I decided to purchase the Eucalyptus Oil and as directed I dropped 5 or 6 drops into my hot bath. It was heavenly! My entire bathroom was steamy and mentholated and I was breathing clearly within seconds! This also works by just dropping a few drops into a bowl of hot water and inhaling. Such an easy, inexpensive and basic remedy for congestion and a clogged up head!
There are many essential oils used in aromatherapy and they all have different uses. Lavender helps with relaxation, for example. I'm looking forward to experimenting with different aromatherapies in the future since this worked out so well!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Remedy