Stars' Covered Up Fall Looks I'm Loving

I've been noticing that it's not just me pulling out my woolies, but the stars are covering up for the chillier weather too and I'm just loving some of their looks! I especially love Audrina's clean cut 70's inspired look above. So chic and casual!

Courtney Love (in Chanel) shows us that we don't have to put away our peeptoe pumps and short sleeved sheaths just because it's cold! Put some tights on instead and rock a fabulous coat when you go outdoors!

Florals are big this fall and I'm seeing them all over London. Though I haven't found the floral frock that's just right for me yet, I do love this look of a a sweet floral dress over opaque black tights and pumps as Jennifer Garner is wearing above.


Nicole Richie is as chic as ever and wearing what we'll all be wearing this fall and winter I'm sure, the beloved sweater dress, tights and booties combo! You can't beat it and I hope this time around, sweater dresses of some description along with tights and leggings, never go out of style. They are just too comfy!

All Photos From: www.people.com

I love Lauren's 1940's inspired tap style shorts above with a classic button-down blouse. What's great about this outfit is that she's wearing three big trends without looking too trendy. Her statement piece is obviously the shorts, but she's also wearing olive green and berry lips, which are both huge trends for fall! I love this outfit as is if the weather permits, but if not, this would look soooo cute with tights and a cape for bearing the cold outside!
What is your favorite way to bundle up this fall?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Stars' Covered Up Fall Looks I'm Loving