Pages

Wheeeew! What a week this has been! Things have been really busy at work and I've been coming home exhausted and just wanting to be lazy every day! I'm so thankful tomorrow is casual Friday :-) Fridays are always a a shortened day at my office, so that's something to look forward to too.. and then, of course, the weekend will be here!

My friend A's baby shower is on Saturday! I've been doing some online shopping, and have found some of the cuuuutest things! I came across the most adorable picture on Pottery Barn's Baby section and just had to share..

How cute are those little chubbs?! I would love to get A the green piggy for her baby boy, but it may have to wait until he's here since I don't think PB would have this on my doorstep in the next 32 hours. I think I'll give it to her as a Christmas present since the little one is due right before Christmas! So so cute!

On to the exciting news of the week.. let me preface first. As you know, I have a looong commute to work everyday. An hour each way. Needless to say, I'm already about 300 miles away from this years mileage limit on my G6 that I leased in February.. yeah, uh oh is right. Well, after much thought and consideration, I've decided to sign my lease over to my sister (my parents essentially because they've been looking for a new car for her), and buy a new one! And, since it will be a 5 or 6 year finance, its going to be an upgrade.. so its SUV time :-) L and I are going to the dealership tomorrow after work!

Hope its been a good week for everyone!

PS-I haven't forgotten about my Terrified of Fish contest! I will be preparing Dish #1 on Saturday! Look for a recap post soon after!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: