New Girl Crush: Jessica Chastain


I finally got to see The Help last week and I have to say, I absolutely loved it! I thought it was really beautifully done and stayed true to the book, which was one of the best books I think I've ever read! One thing really struck me though - I absolutely adore Jessica Chastain! She's pretty, talented and in The Help, she has like the most amazing hair ever! I am sure it was a wig or something, but still... I aspire to this level of hair greatness!

I just love the platinum color and the volume in her Marilyn Monroe type do! I might have to try out a look like this, though I'm not sure it would suit my face.

You can imagine my excitement when I read today on The Daily Mail website that Jessica Chastain is preparing to play Princess Diana! I think she'll be brilliant! What do you think?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: New Girl Crush: Jessica Chastain