Product Review: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

I've been concerned about the massive size of my pores for a few months now. They used to be perfect, but they turned into these bottomless pits of volcanic proportions and I could tell a major difference in the lackluster quality of my skin! I was not happy!
Hubby (who knows me so well and encourages my beauty product addiction!) had given me Kiehl's Deep Pore Cleansing Masque as a gift, but I had never used it. I found it in my stash and decided to give it a try! This is what it looks like when you put it on:

Pretty... I know! haha Anyway, you just wash your face and put a thin layer of the masque on your damp face and leave it to dry. When it dries, you just dab it off with a warm, wet wash cloth (or flannel as they call it here in the UK).
This product contains Amazonian white clay, oatmeal and aloe vera. You may have recently read Pretty in Pink Megan's review on a homemade oatmeal mask - she didn't seem too impressed with the mess of it. This masque isn't messy at all. I have to say it's very effective! My skin looks and feels cleaner, smoother and my pores are shrinking at incredible speeds! I have used this masque 4 times now, as recommended, twice a week for 2 weeks. The results are amazing! This will definitely be a permanent staple in my beauty stash! Here in the UK it goes for a whopping 21 pounds, but it's totally worth it! Having to use only a thin layer, it lasts for ages. I've done it 4 times and hardly made a dent in the jar.
What face masques are you using these days? Any particularly amazing ones out there that you can't live without?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Product Review: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque