This Week's Nails: OPI's The Color to Watch

I bought this color a while back when I was looking for Chanel's Paradoxal and couldn't find it. I eventually found Paradoxal and used it first. I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed in this color. It's got an irridescent quality that's a bit too bubblegum for me. I thought this color would be a lavendar or purple color infused with grey tones like Paradoxal, but it's not. It's more of an irridescent lavendar with sparkles that kind of reminds me of bad 80's prom dresses and puffy sleeved bridesmaids gowns. It's not the worst in the world, but I would prefer it more for spring than for Fall. I will probably take it off in the next couple of days and go for something a little darker.

Have you tried this color? How do you like it?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a comment on: This Week's Nails: OPI's The Color to Watch