Merry Christmas to YOU!

It is almost here! There is snow on the ground, Christmas cards filling up our card rack more and more everyday with photos and love from our friends and family and our Christmas cards have arrived at their destinations. Christmas is so close, I can smell it :o) It smells like a mixture of pine and gingerbread.. or maybe that's just our kitchen! Today is being spent finishing up our Christmas gifts, baking cookies, and doing some Christmas cooking. I so love this time of year and the week of Christmas is definitely one of my favorite!

Merry Christmas from my husband and I to all of you! We wish you all a wonderful week full of happiness, joy, and love! Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season and take the time to celebrate the greatness and love of Him :o) Safe travels for those going home to family or making it a destination Christmas! Have a wonderful time wherever you are!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Merry Christmas to YOU!