Southern Marsh

Hey everyone! I just found this company the other day: Southern Marsh. All my Southern bloggers are going to love them, as will everyone else! They have such a fabulous website, and have great clothes! It is so bright and sunny on their website it reminds me way too much of the beautiful weather at school and NOT here in MD! I am totally realizing how much I took the South Carolina weather for granted! They call themselves "The Original Southern Clothier", so you know their stuff has got to be good. As an added bonus, they sell all these preppy clothes for both men and women.

Check out this shirt, the Southern Marsh Southern Classics Embroidered Pocket Tee. I am in love with pocket T's! They are all over the college scene, and it seems like everyone has great pocket T's. I'd love to add this little baby to my own collection, since it's nicer than just throwing on a regular t-shirt that you'd workout in. How cute would this top be with dark jeans? Love it!

I also love long sleeve t's. They are cozy and warm and always good for SC autumns and even winters--we're too too lucky! I love the back of this shirt:
                                    
Green and Navy is such a good color combo and I love the tagline: "The Gentlemen's Foxhunt". You just never see those anymore, that's for sure! Not only do they have T's, but they have all kinds of dress shirts, polo dresses, croakies (a big college accessory) and coozies (I don't even think I need to add that coozies are also big college accessories)!!

Plus, this company has some of the cutest cutest cutest photos advertising their products. They are so sweet that I can't get enough, nothing like the complete trash you find in some teen stores (you all know what I'm talking about, you can hardly call them advertisements since they aren't wearing clothes!!) Look at these:
                                    
I just think this picture is so sweet! It's so spur of the moment and the black and white is adorable.

I think this company is too cute and I can't wait to order something! They describe the south too well:
"Known for it’s unique culture, beautiful people and timeless dress–The South is an area of the country that still finds time to escape the hustle and bustle of big city life. We do our best to package up a piece of that charm and give a snapshot into life with a little authentic southern class."
Go check the website out, I feel a little behind the curve since I know some bloggers already know about these fab people! This is yet another great pocket T, AND it's long sleeved--best of both worlds! I'm considering making this photo my computer background!

                                     
And as they say, Merry Christmas from the South (even though I'm home)! I hope everyone had wonderful, warm, safe Christmases! I'll be working many days this week and lusting after the entire Resort 2010 collection...yikes!!

xxKatie

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Southern Marsh