Sweet like Cupcakes!

The sweeties Grosgrain Lane and Sweet Sea were so kind to pass along the Sweet Friends award to me. Both of them have great blogs that everyone should check out!

The Rules:
1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. Top 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

10 things that make me happy!
  • My wonderful husband (and being his wife!) :o)
  • Cute little faces of puppies (especially Golden puppies!)
  • Seeing a Pottery Barn catalog in my mailbox (or WS, or RH, or C&B)
  • Cooking, baking, and being in the kitchen
  • Traveling to new places
  • Taking photos with our new Canon Rebel
  • Getting dressed up
  • Being in the country
  • Christmas-time :o)
  • Decorating our home

And I know I'm sort of cheating if I don't list 10 bloggers that make me happy, but the truth is, you ALL do! I love all of my bloggy friends and enjoy reading what you all have to say everyday! :o) If you're one of my readers, feel free to take the award and tell us what makes YOU happy!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Sweet like Cupcakes!