Winter Wonderland

It is a mere 14 degrees here in Michigan, its been snowing all day, and there is a good thick layer of snow out there. And, I LOVE IT! The roads are pretty yucky, but L, my little sister, and I ventured out today to run a few errands and to see BOLT at the movie theater. Very cute movie! You're never too old for a good Dreamworks or Disney movie :-)

Tonight, we're bundled up inside. L is prepping to watch the Red Wings game, my little sis has a friend over and they're watching Nickelodeon, and I am putting off finishing my final project for my grad class. Reading blogs for another 15 minutes will make my project better, right??

Only in my dreams.. I have to finish this thing or else it will be hovering over my head for the rest of the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Winter Wonderland