Random But Exciting!

Hello all!
This post is going to be a bit random, but full of very exciting things!

First, my Pink swap package arrived from Molly! Check out the pink she spoiled me with!!



The super adorable pink bowl that I was eyeing at Target myself, cute pink heart-shaped ice cube trays, a soy-wax candle in a pink & green toile holder, little tini cupcake cups, a pink and a clear (with cupcakes on it) spatula, pink girls-night-out magnetic photo frame, an adorable note pad with cupcakes on it, pink & green cupcake thank-you cards, and a Town & Country Wedding magazine! How thoughtful she was! :-) And, everything was absolutely adorable!! Oh, and one more thing...
How cute is that wet-bathing suit bag?! Its just darling! I'll definitely be taking that with me on our honeymoon!

Thank you so much, Molly! My package went out this afternoon, so you should be getting it at the beginning of the week! :-)

In other news, L & I have been completing some of our registries this week. I found the everyday dinnerware that I'm in love with! Its the Emma Dinnerware from Pottery Barn:
We registered for two sets, along with many of the Emma serving dishes. I have always loved this raised-dot outline and I think the Pottery Barn collection is lovely. They can be easily accented with colored chargers, salad plates, etc.
We also registered at Williams-Sonoma, and Target. We are really excited about what we've picked out! :-)
And, finally.. so happy for another weekend to be here. We have lots of wedding stuff to accomplish this weekend, so I'm happy for the time to feel like we're making some big progress! I can't believe its just a little over 7 months away! Tomorrow afternoon I am going dress shopping with my mom and sisters and am so excited! :-) I'll let you all know how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Random But Exciting!