Thank you, Amazon!

I love Amazon.com. Yes, I am the girl who will find a book I just have to have at the bookstore and instead of purchasing it there, I'll race home and place the order on Amazon. I always save AT LEAST $5 and that's including shipping. When you read as much as I do and have a huge obsession with cookbooks, Amazon is the way to go!

My most recent Amazon purchases were Dear John and the Antojitos: Festive and Flavorful Mexican Small Plates cookbook.


I've been wanting to read Dear John since seeing the previews for the movie (I love reading books before seeing the movie version) and last week I came across Antojitos while shopping at Crate & Barrel. I realized that in my growing collection of cookbooks, I don't have a single Mexican cookbook! How could that be?! I love Mexican food! Sure, Rachael Ray has quite a few mexican inspired recipes in her books, but I don't have any books dedicated to just good ol' Mexican dishes. I'm very excited for it to arrive and to start cooking my way through the pages!

Speaking of books, I recently discovered Good Reads. For those of you who have never heard of it, its a great website where you can keep track of books you've read and want to read, and you can connect with tons of other readers who have rated every book imaginable! You can find great recommendations and the site customizes some if its own recommendations based on books you've already read. Its really great! If you join or are already a member, let me know so we can start sharing book reviews!

Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Thank you, Amazon!