Triple Threat!

My 3 favorite shows are on tonight! The Bachelor, One Tree Hill, and Jon & Kate Plus 8! And, I must say, L is pretty into these shows this season too :-) Thank goodness for DVR since they're all on at the same time!

I'm excited to see if Jason really ends up calling off the rose ceremony tonight. And, its clear that the date with Molly goes fabulously! Ever since the last episode, I am really thinking she will get the final rose.. we will see! I hope that a few of those bratty girls get outta there asap though!

Jon & Kate are showing their brand new house on tonight's show too! :-)

And, last but not least, One Tree Hill.. L and I have been obsessed since last year and caught up to Season 5 with borrowed DVD's from a friend of ours. Always a twist, always sooo dramatic.. definitely our guilty pleasure!

So, we're in our sweats, on our wrap-around couch, and on a date with our big screen for the next couple of hours! :-)

What is your TV-date night and your favorite shows??

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Triple Threat!