Pages

Bigfoot


It is rare that I'm ever happy about the size of my feet. Nine times out of ten, I'm unhappy and the fact I wear a size 10 or 11 comes as a complete inconvenience. Nine times out of ten I get an "Oh, miss I'm sorry, the shoe isn't available in that size" or "A ten is rare, usually we'll only get 2 pairs, if any at all, that large and they go fast". BUT that one time out of ten, I strike shoe gold. That one happened tonight in Target. It's been incredibly rainy here at school, and when I was packing all my stuff up to bring back to school, my black rain boots took up too much room, so I tossed them out at the last minute. As I was saying though, I got SO lucky tonight and found these boots!! I've needed rain boots for I can't tell you how long at school and I was going to buy a pair of Hunters, but the price tag just made me hesitate so much!!! I can't get myself to buy rain boots for that much, a later investment I guess. Maybe a gift down the road or something. I certainly don't live in Seattle or row crew like College Prep, so it's not imperative to have durable boots!

I was thrilled to find this pair (the last of this color combo) in the store in my size!! I'm so excited to finally have a pair of rain boots so I don't have to wear the same dingy running shoes every time it rains. I also LOVE the polka dots AND the color--just about everything I own is a shade of pink, but you guys all knew that! Now I'm kinda hoping that it rains so I can wear these babies (kind of...)!! I hope you are all having great weekends!!

xxKatie

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Bigfoot